Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Things you may not have known about me.....
(passed by Natasha Sarah... aka..crasha tasha)

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. teacher
2. daycare worker
3. tanning salon worker (very hard to believe isn't it- my skin is just way to tanned!?)
4.cosmetician

It actually sounds like I am a very beautful childcare worker by my portfolio/resume!!

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Grease
2 The Sound of Music
3. Mannequin
4. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

C) Places I have lived:
1. kelowna
2.langley
3.summerland
4. ....in a house?!
D) Fours shows I like to watch:
1. Rockstar Supernova
2. Ellen
3.anything on TLC
4.CSI

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Mexico
2. Alaska
3.Disneyland
4. Ottawa (don't ask..grrrrr..)

F) Websites I visit daily:

1. my blog- missheatherleslieannegetz.blogspot.com
2. Castanet
3. All my friends blogs
4. all my email addresses

G) Four favorite things to eat
1. indian food
2. japanese food
3. Thai food
4. CHOCOLATE!

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. camping
2. sleeping
3. on the beach/WATER (It is balzing hot outside)
4. at the school board office finding out I got a wicked job for september

4 comments:

frank said...

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Mcdonald's Worker
2. Bingo Card Seller - ( yup good ol' Lucky's Bingo Hall)
3. Couple of Mills - (imagine that...In Williams Lake!!)
4. At last...Firefighter


B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. 40 Year Old Virgin
2 Old School
3. Any older Adam Sandler movie
4. Gladiator

C) Places I have lived:
1. Williams Lake
2. Nanaimo
3. I was born in Prince George...guess that counts
4. White Rock

D) Fours shows I like to watch:
1. Holmes on Homes
2. News...not sure why
3. House
4. Sportsnet

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Mexico
2. Tofino
3. Disneyland
4. this question makes me think I should travel more.

F) Websites I visit daily:

1. my blog
2. shutterpoint.com
3. break.com
4. google.com

G) Four favorite things to eat
1. Pizza
2. Sushi
3. Firehall Cooking
4. Dessert

H) Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. At a lake camping with friends
2. At Dairy Queen...mmmmm...blizzard
3. On the patio sippin a beer
4. That's it...other than those ones I'm pretty much good here.

Anonymous said...

Heather what about your job as a Chambermaid at the Siesta Motor Inn... good times.

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»