
NeW hObbY
As many of you might already know, Dale is very much into mountain biking. He is stellar at it, and always has the best gear and great friends to ride with. This is his second time having a summer seasons pass to Silver Star to bike up there.
He has always urged me to try out biking (more than my cruiser bike) I finally gave in a couple of weeks ago..and I loved it!!!
Downhill riding is such a rush, and I have a blast. I took some pretty easy runs to start and the last time I was up I was brave enough to try some ahrder ones. I ahve to admit the first time out, I had a huge tumble and what I like to call "shale=bail."
The last time out, Tasha (her biking name is crasha-even though she didn't crash but it just sounds cool)
came with us. We did some awesome runs, and by the end of the day some beer were definately in order. We were bruised and sore from head to toe.Anyayws, I am so proud of myself, becuase I have never been an extreme sport type of person. It is something though, that I can see myself getting into- but still a bit more on the cautious side of things in comparison to crazy Honky.
Side Note - I do wear a TON of armour/full face helmet...
2 comments:
SO fun, eh? You should try APEX. It's prettysweet, too!
Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»
Post a Comment