trying to take time to stop and smell the flowers
Raphael! Looks good Heather, can't wait to see it when it's all finished!
blue note, its seems to look like a modern twist on country and less usual/expected then green and maroon
I like Raphael - bit I also agree with Jenn - a little different not so expected. I could be less of a help - sorry - but you will fiqure it out - you have amazing taste so whichever you choose will be perfect !!
i have no clue i stared at it for too long and i cant decide. sorry.
Raphael, yes, Danni!
ok day two of looking, i like blue. :)
Blue note- but whichever you choose they both look great! I am VERY impressed with your lawn, great job guys- it looks super!!!!See you soon.
ok im back and again i say blue, but the raphael is really nice too, you could add it as an accent? maybe a door or something?
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.»
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Raphael! Looks good Heather, can't wait to see it when it's all finished!
blue note, its seems to look like a modern twist on country and less usual/expected then green and maroon
I like Raphael - bit I also agree with Jenn - a little different not so expected. I could be less of a help - sorry - but you will fiqure it out - you have amazing taste so whichever you choose will be perfect !!
i have no clue i stared at it for too long and i cant decide. sorry.
Raphael, yes, Danni!
ok day two of looking, i like blue. :)
Blue note- but whichever you choose they both look great!
I am VERY impressed with your lawn, great job guys- it looks super!!!!
See you soon.
ok im back and again i say blue, but the raphael is really nice too, you could add it as an accent? maybe a door or something?
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»
Post a Comment