LOVIN' THE GOSSIP...
Most of you know me and Hollywood gossip...we go together like Travolta and Newton-John sing in Grease..."duwhopbadoweop/shamalalamidingdong"
So attached on the side bar is a link to this crazy gossip page. It is constantly updated with photos of celebs out and about...even hilarious commentary to go along with. Too funny and entertaining...maybe I do need a summer job...
6 comments:
Heather you better start buying HELLO! magazine for all of your gossip, it is on sale Aug 24th across Canada - Canada's newest Celebrity & Style magazine.
Can you tell I am doing their advertising? I am glad to see life is treating you well. Good luck in Vegas, say Hi to the ladies for me!
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Excellent, love it! Milfs in public pictures Chair classified van wheel alamo car maui rental effects long term wellbutrin discount wellbutrin sr no prescription needed Effets secondaires du nexium Mexican zyrtec rx 2002 oldsmobile silhouette replacement engine does wellbutrin work for weight loss 3f Pakistan xanax wellbutrin wilburton xl
Best regards from NY! » »
Looking for information and found it at this great site... Blackberry history rim filipino bikini girls travel Bowman web design blackberry way oldies mp3 Camping near mammoth cave Pictures of mazda rx8 Charts graphs on political feeling regarding ritalin use projector headlights 2000 mustang bahia honda state park handbag jelly kelly Le domaine de noise C band satellite tv guide kia sorento cheap air flights travel tips 156 24v alfa q romeo system uk v6
Post a Comment