Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Beginning of the 'Before and Afters'


As the reno's, landscaping, painting and everything else slowly starts finishing up, I can start posting some good pics. Because I LOVE taking pictures, I have documented the whole process. Where I find the time, I don't know. It may explain why I still have two suitcases still packed from trips over the last month! hehe. Priorities right!?


So here is the front yard before (sporatic grass, actually the arbor wasn't originally there, 4 solar lights- you will notice that two were stolen in between these pics- good ol' downtown!)


Dale and I worked REALLY hard and must have planted grass seed about 4-5 times, out there watering all the time! We also got some muclh to put under the cedars, which I think cleans it right up!

It is amazing how we go through this process. We originally wanted to fix up to sell in a year or two. Now we are starting to like it too much!
 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

ali said...

looks awesome.... wanna come do my yard?!

Elizabeth said...

it looks terrific!

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»