A Day of Mourning...My First Wedding Hiccup :(
Sad news...
As most of you know, Dale and I were planning on having our wedding at Eight Mile Ranch. I called today to set up a day this week to sign the papers and....
They are getting evicted!!
The people that run the show up there are leaving, after 18 years, as the owners are leasing out/selling it off to new people!!
I am DEVASTATED!
Perhaps this is a lesson for us...our wedding was obviously not meant to be there... It is just really hard to grasp right now.
3 comments:
sucks.
I'm sure that you will find somewhere terrific!
everything happens for a reason! you'll find a way better place now!
whatever happened with lone pine? sorry it didnt work out, i agree with ali, something else will come up and youll love it! good luck with the planning let me know if you need any help searching
Post a Comment