
You may be asking yourself what this is...its where we are going to be married!
August 18th, 2007!!
A year today!
YAY!
Dale and I went and booked it today! It was quite stressful to decide on the venue and the date... but we are pretty convinced it will be spectacular! We wanted a barn, and sometime next summer! YAY!

August 18th, 2007!!A year today!
YAY!
Dale and I went and booked it today! It was quite stressful to decide on the venue and the date... but we are pretty convinced it will be spectacular! We wanted a barn, and sometime next summer! YAY!


2 comments:
Beautiful location Heather! I think it's a great choice. The location and the date are the most stressful decisions they say, so you are doing great! When are you going to post about your adventures in Vegas? Can't wait to hear about it. Miss you!
Danni
Cool- glad you found a place. It looks great!!!! I can totally picture you and dale in that barn....yyyyiiiihhhaaaa!
Jess
Post a Comment