Sunday, August 27, 2006

The best dinner I have ever had...at Emerils in the MGM Grand!

That night we went to Emerils for dinner. It was the unspeakable. The service was amazing- down to several waiters looking after 11 women's every beck and call.

Cluny and I shared food because it was a little on the pricey side- especially for the unemployed!


We started with some amazing oysters, the least expensive bottle of wine (45$!)- the most expensive was in the $3000 range!



We then had the most tasteful, mouth watering meal EVER! Words can not even describe the deliciousness (yes Dad that is a word) I experienced.

YUMMMYYY!!! Anyone that ever has a chance to go to one of Emeril Lagasse's restaurants in the U.S.- DO IT!



The beautiful bride to be Krysti and her Maid of Honour Kelly- Go outfielders!



Cluny and our new friend Jenny from Calgary












Next summer's beautiful brides to be- the future Mrs. Vos and Mrs. Letkeman at Emeril's!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: