Kylene and EhrenfelserUnfortunately, I didn't get a pic of Liz and Justin together. But I did get some candid shots. In between the Ceremony and Reception, Dale and I hosted a little wine-tasting and appy party at our place. We then alll walked down to the Laurel Building for the reception. Along the way Justin dropped their present...oops...
It was really nice to see Liz and Justin and baby Hunter (not so little anymore!).
They even ended up staying at our place!! :)

4 comments:
Very nice site! company email list marketing online pink pornstars Car insurance quote swinton Malpractice indian wells Internet explorer toolbar popup blocker internet explorer home bookkeeping system free Powerball picker freeware Celexa and side effect Info registrar free talking with dsl Phendimetrazine 270 global Black latina singles Business host site ultrapresence web Ellington short shoulder bags http://www.fireplace-shelves.info/consumer-pressure-report-washer.html
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Cosmetics in kalamazoo mi michigan hotel bentley lincoln cheap online butalbital amoxicillin phentermine 2345 free kyocera ringtone 1997 saab parts best wax polish car 1996 saab 9000 antibiotic zithromax Saffron bentley continental gt Bet uncut music video Mitsubishi logos Kia sorento engine warning indicator alaska central laser tatoo removal Diet free pill prescription
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »
That's a great story. Waiting for more. mcse training Wellbutrin colitis York refinance pontiac sunfire
Post a Comment