Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Departure Day!!


Sunday morning, which came bright and early at aproximately 4:30 am..we got up and started our journey. This is most certainly why we all look so BEAUTIFUL in these photos at YVR.

We somehow managed to almost miss our flight, even though our trip Mom, organized Miss Leier, had us all there on time and ready. The Custom line ups were so massive that we weren't even through them an our flight was leaving in 10 minutes. Needless to say, there were many other passengers in that line-up and our flight didn't end up leaving until half and hour after scheduled.

We flew to Phoenix, where we had a couple of hours lay over. The flights were pretty good, as far as I can remember, cause I was all doped up on Gravol!


So we left Vancouver at about 8 am (correct me ladies if I am wrong) and arrived in Sin City( VIVA Las Vegas!) at about 4pm.

Then the adventures began...

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: