
Well, the night got even nmore exciting at our place Friday night when Freya (a best friend of mine for over 10 years) and Jason walked in... and announced they had gotten engaged earlier that evening! YAY!
Needless to say there was a lot of congrats as we are all so happy for the two of them. Quite honestly, I can't think of two people better suited to one another and I know that they will be happy in their lives together...waking up next to each other day in and day out for the rest of their lives....right Freya??!! :)
On another happy note... Cluny and I (The three of us have been best friends for a long time!) are going to be her co-maid of honours!!! We are so excited and already planning a multitude of things. Congrats again freya and thanks for including me in such a special day!
2 comments:
It was awesome spending St.Patrick's Day with everyone at Heather and Dale's. Thanks for letting us share our exciting news. Cluny and Heather - I couldn't have picked two better people to celebrate our special day with!
YAY FOR FREYA!!! CONGRATS FROM ALI!
Post a Comment