Me skiing towards the end of day...muscles seizing, sun going down...wipe outs occuring more often...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Miss Heather
Sounds like you are enjoying life to the fullest! Good on ya! And what a great time to go skiing, or was that last weekend? You might as well go out again this weekend with all the insane POWDER out there!! Anita
Awesome!!! I'm so jealous. Enjoy all the skiing you can, now, because it gets harder when you have kids.... although, I guess they could stay with a babysitter?
2 comments:
Hey Miss Heather
Sounds like you are enjoying life to the fullest! Good on ya! And what a great time to go skiing, or was that last weekend? You might as well go out again this weekend with all the insane POWDER out there!!
Anita
Awesome!!! I'm so jealous. Enjoy all the skiing you can, now, because it gets harder when you have kids.... although, I guess they could stay with a babysitter?
Post a Comment