Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Birthday Boy...! Dale turned 34 yesterday! We went for a nice dinner at Siam Orchid, our favourite thai restuarant. The food was delicious and the company was awesome. We were lucky to be joined by Dale's parents, my mom and Jenn. It was a nice evening and no food or wine was put to waste!

I even managed to embarass the birthday boy a bit. Dale never tells anyone it's his birthday so I made a point of dropping off some balloons and a cake/candles at the restaurant with Ronni ( perhaps you know you go to a restaurant too much if your on a first name basis with the owner!)
He brought it out after we had managed to stuff our faces pretty good on the main course.. but we always find room for dessert! He turned out the lights and we sang Happy
Birthday.
I have to admit that Dale's 'blow out the candles' candid is a fake. I forgot that I brought my camera so we had to redo it. Pretty good acting eh?


Anyways it was a nice evening and I wish Dale , my sweetie, a very happy birthday! Posted by Picasa

No comments: