Guilty Pleasures
Its amazing how quickly the guilt vanished. I was feeling so guilty about letting my blog go. Why is it the women always feel guilt. I can never spend enough time with Annie, my house can never be clean enough, my dinners are never 'healthy' enough... you know the feeling..
Well today, that guilt was replaced with anticipation, excitement and a sense of new-ness. I am so excited to try to commit to my blog again. I was checking it several times today, to see if anyone would notice/was reading it. You never know if its worth it... because you know me, I am looking for a Blog Topic all day now! Everything seems like a suitable match: funny things kids say, the amazing bike ride I just got home from, how seriously adorable my little turkey is, blah blah blah.
All you need to know is that I am serious about this blog thing. This time. for real.
Its amazing how quickly the guilt vanished. I was feeling so guilty about letting my blog go. Why is it the women always feel guilt. I can never spend enough time with Annie, my house can never be clean enough, my dinners are never 'healthy' enough... you know the feeling..
Well today, that guilt was replaced with anticipation, excitement and a sense of new-ness. I am so excited to try to commit to my blog again. I was checking it several times today, to see if anyone would notice/was reading it. You never know if its worth it... because you know me, I am looking for a Blog Topic all day now! Everything seems like a suitable match: funny things kids say, the amazing bike ride I just got home from, how seriously adorable my little turkey is, blah blah blah.
All you need to know is that I am serious about this blog thing. This time. for real.
3 comments:
Well that's just fantabulous. Love ya!
i'm reading!!!!
Jess
Right on! It's great to hear about your storybook life!
Post a Comment