Its amazing how whats supposed to be a simple computer journal can hang over your head and make you feel guilt. I have been meaning to get back on the blog train, and everyday it seems to be something that doesn't get crossed off my list. It becomes really overwhelming when I try to think how I will catch everyone up on our lives.... so I came to realize, I won't. Won't catch you up that is. I will, though, start to blog again and hopefully our recent growth, travels and 'busy'ness will be relayed to all of you.
To start, I have to share my little girl. We went on a little bike ride around town again this year for Mother's Day, what I feel has started to become a nice tradition. Look at these pictures!? She has grown so much! Last year she would just slump over in the trailer and cry when her helmet went over her eyes. Now, she sits right up, loving it, checking out the scene (to the right and left would be a better view, straight ahead would be Daddy's bum!). The best part, when her helmet falls down a bit, she just holds it up... and maybe says "Uh-Oh". God she is adorable. She cracks me up, and looking at these photos I just want to squeeze her.
P.S. Nice shades Annie Jane.
4 comments:
WOHOO- Nice update chica and cute photos!
Those sunglasses UNBELIEVABLY scream "Heather's Child"
PS Hope I didn't make you feel guilt about your blog :)
So sweet. What a little peanut. Squeeze her for me, would you?
Post a Comment