Sunday, November 02, 2008



Trick or Treat

Well, Halloween came and went for us with little excitement. The most exciting thing was Annie's umbilical cord stump finally fell off as we were dressing her in her 'costume.' She is such a big girl now- a normal belly button! :)

We only seemed to get about 15 kids, who, might I add, were very excited to receive the little mini tubs of PlayDoh I handed out this year. I have lots left over, good for crafts at school I guess.

We made the silly silly SILLY mistake of buying the 50% off candy at Safeway. Grrrrr.... I can't seem to keep my slimey little hands out of there!

But I also made the SMART move of going to Michaels yesterday to buy up a whole bunch of Halloween decorations and scrapbooking stuff for 70% off! Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love her halloween outfit....hehehe. too cute!

Miss ya,
Jess

Anonymous said...

Looks like Ginger is handling everything well....