Wednesday, November 12, 2008

annie is 1 month old and full of colic beans

Where does time go? How come when your pregnant and want to have the baby, time seems to creep by. But then once you have the baby, all of the sudden time races by? Its freakin November! Annie is 1 month! CRAZY!

The last few days have been filled with ... ugh. Thats the only word and or sound that can describe it.Crying, gas, spit ups, cluster feeds. There have been times where the window looks like a good place to leap out of.
I know it will get better, but can't that time race by too?

We were supposed to get some photos tomorrow of annie with our amazing photographer. However, much to my dismay, she had a some personal issues that prevent her from doing these shots for us. I am very very sad, yet I wish her all the best. So, I am on the hunt for a new photographer, and will post some shots as soon as we get these done. Hopefully sooner than later, as she was never very 'little' and is quickly growing!

Anyhoo, still absolutely, undeniably in love with this little munchkin.

5 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

So sweet. I love that little Annie-bean. Hope I get to have a snuggle.... hope hope hope.
Hugs to all of you. Did you get my suggestion on facebook?

Anonymous said...

good lukc with finsing a photographer. Annie is so cute, always seems to have her hands crossed! Love it.

Jess

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how quickly she is changing! I am looking forward to seeing you two on Sunday!!

Danni

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather and Dale. Reading your blog will help Jaime and I get through this time. It's nice to know that everyone goes through this phase and everyone gets through it...maybe even a better person for getting through it. You may expect some emails with some questions or just to say hi and ask how you're doing.

Carson, Jaime & Ryder

Anonymous said...

Hey heather.

oh she is just so incredibly cute. no wonder you just want to keep staring at her. :)
candy