Saturday, September 13, 2008

Three's Company

So, one official month left! Last Thursday was the 11th, so 4 weeks to our due date.
Many, including us, feel that we will have this little munchkin earlier. That would be nice. Not quite yet, but soon.

My bag is nearly packed. I keep adding stuff to it, taking stuff out, but if we were to go into labour, the basics are there. I even bought a box of popsicles for labouring. Hopefully they last in the freezer. These days around here...

Finished off our Prenatal Classes with a hospital tour. I think that was my 'breaking out of denial' point. It became quite clear about the road ahead. Eek.
It went from "Yay! We are having a baby!" to more like " Oh my God, I am going to have to have a baby."

Its funny now because at the beginning of my pregnancy, I was always told I showing early/ I was 'big' for how far along I was. NOw, I hear the opposite from people mostly. I am not very big for 36 weeks. Excuse me?! I am pretty sure I am Massive with a capital M.

The insomnia is getting better, thanks to having the whole bed to myself! With the cooler weather, Dale is quite content to have his own bed to himself... in the camper in the backyard.
It works out pretty good for now, but it will be nice to crawl into bed together at some point in the near future!?

Dale has also come down with a cold. I am quite nervous to catch it, hence why he is working around the outside of the house today, and I am inside blogging.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY- sounds like things are going well. Keep updating the blog. Miss ya.

Jess

Bloggy Mama said...

Hope you don't get sick. Sounds like things are really approaching. I'm so excited!!