I'm having one of THOSE days.
I feel like bursting into tears over everything, every 5 minutes.
I'm tired. Overwhelmed. Underwhelmed.
I feel like a bad parent. I feel lazy. I feel fat. I feel out of the loop from my friends this summer. I feel like I don't even know where to begin when looking at my house or my classroom or even the pimple laying right on the tip of my nose.
Retail therapy helped for about an hour yesterday, then I stepped out of the mall, into the real world. And realized I didn't have that money to spend.
The sad part is I don't even want to do anything about it, except sleep. and hide. and cry.
4 comments:
It all looks amazing Heather. It will all be 'normal' again soon. The routine of school will help a bit. Hang in there!!
Oh, my friend. I was JUST THERE!!!
I feel your pain and frustrations. Praying for peace - this, too, shall pass.
I am having that day today.
sara
hang in there, things will get better.
hugs.
Jess
Post a Comment