Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hats off to you!

My little turkey has been amazing throughout this whole nightmare of a summer. Our vegabond lifestyle started about a month ago, so for a month, this little girl has been staying all over the place.  She has more than surpassed my expectations. She has been flexible and understanding, sleeping in different rooms, different beds, seeing and living with different people. Absolutely amazing.

She was 22 months yesterday, and well on her way to becoming the cutest, sweetest girl in this universe ( minus a few blips). I just want to squeeze her, and sometimes I do.  She has an amazing vocubulary, and we communicate very well.  Although the days are long together, maybe because we arent in our own space, I will be sad to leave her and go back to work in 3 weeks. I wonder what she will think of our new home?

No comments: