Birds of a Feather Stick Together
We are having a bird problem.
I consider myself a pretty humane person, but at 5 am on most days, ESPECIALLY Saturday, I have no patience for those $&)#@* crows.
There are various 'families' of them, cawing at each other from all the surrounding trees.
Last year all I had to do was throw a few rocks up and into the tree a few times and they go scared off.
This year they are too brave. And they have also taken residence in neighbours trees, so outside throwing rocks in my neighbours yard at 5 in the morning wearing my PJs is not an option.
I did a little googling and one humane way was to supersoaker them.
I bought a cool supersoaker gun last night. Doesn't reach the height needed. The trees are massive and they sit near the top.
And quite frankly, I am losing my patience with humane practices. I just want to scream.
Any suggestions, besides buying a BB gun?!
2 comments:
Ugh, I totally feel your pain. We had a problem like that once, except it was woodpeckers!!! Equally annoying, and not a fun sound to wake up to! I have an awesome watergun that has high pressure. You could try it if you'd like. Or, you could get an attachment for your waterhose and try that...more water pressure!! haha. Good luck!!
Danni
parker got a pellet gun for his bday.....no but seriously arent theyu afraid of tin pie plates in the trees? didnt mom do that in the cherry trees once upon a time? can you climb that high to put them in? maybe they dont even need to be at the top?
Post a Comment