Tuesday Tidbits
- we took annie camping for the first time in the camper. she did so well. we had a lot fun. chill'axin by a river, eating, drinking, biking, walking and eating and drinking.
- most of our veggies have sprouted in the garden- SO excited!
- i continue my biking- really pushing myself, but its fun and good for me too! dale and i had a date morning and rode crawford this morning. im exhausted and sore but now im stoked for my ladies ride there tomorrow night.
- dale taught me how to change the tube in my tire if it goes flat. gulp. hopefully i can remember.
- bachelorette started last night- LOVE it! its going to be a good seaspn.
- i have a new found love with smores. after many attempts to perfect them, i have got it down pat. yummy.
- annie got her first owie. in daddy's care might i add. she grabbed his beer can and cut her finger. lots of blood for a little cut, and then she was obsessed with the bandaid.
- there were hummingbirds flying all around our campsite- coming within feet of us. can they not tell their kelowna friends where the goods are at??!
- all you moms out there- don't you wish you were in photos? i think annie is going to think she grew up with just her dad!!??
too many cute pics to post, but here are a few.
hanging in the exersaucer

i dont know if you can spot dale- but he is sitting in his lawnchair in the raging river drinking beer and getting sunburnt.
3 comments:
Oohhh Twizzlers!!!I love the tidbits. Yes, I agree... not in enough photos. Though, my kids are going to think they were parent-less... you know Justin and cameras... :)
All three of you look like you had lots of fun! Campers are so much fun with a baby! (and so handy!)
Your little girl is adorable. Seriously. Although, I think you already know that. We took Calli (now 6 yrs) camping for the first time when she was 7 months old. People thought we were nuts, but it was great. She loved it.
And I hear you on the photo thing. I am in ZERO photos. I am now teaching Calli to take photos, so hopefully I'll pop up now and then in her memories as she looks back on them...
Post a Comment