Tuesday Tidbits
- I survived my first mothers day with flying colours. It was a spectacular day, couldn't have asked for a better time. In fact, there were several times where i just broke out into smile with pure happiness. I'm such a lucky lady! I woke up and was treated to yummy pancakes. Annie sampled too! Then low and behold on the back porch was a bike and a kids trailor to tow behind! We went for a wonderful family bike ride around downtown with a stop over for a swing at the park for the baby and then a coffee shop stop for us parents.
- I received several new Pandora Charms for my bracelet . I almost dropped dead that Dale had thought to do this! So thoughtful... that little package and some flowers were actually inside the trailor.
- FYI- happy mothers day- you can have period back now. Ugh. The universe is cruel.
- Annie passed her swim lessons, just needs to work on 'blowing bubbles'. I'm on it.
- I got my hair cut and coloured
- Annie's teeth continue to sprout up- the bottom two have broken through causing havoc on our household
- started an RESP for the future teacher
- i put up a hummingbird feeder on sunday and today what did my wandering eyes appear, ( not 8 reindeer) but one hummingbird already! yahooOoo!
- I signed up for a Wed night womans bike ride starting this week till the end of june. wish me luck. If you see a mowed down cyclist at the bottom of any given hill, please stop and help me.
- i found the cutest pair of sandals at aldo... they didn't have my size or colour so they ordered them for me with free delivery to my house- arrived in less than 24 hours -now thats service!
- i love Meerkat Manor. Google it- the cutest show ever.
- My daycare for september bailed. I'll keep you posted. Hopefully annie wont have to live on the streets on wed and thurs starting september
6 comments:
Happy Mother's Day! What a great call for a celebration. Sounds like you had a good one. I'm jealous of your bike trailer. I need to get on that, I'm itchin to get riding. Good luck with your bike course. Sounds fun! You look great!
Precious. Love you!
Happy Mother's Day Heather. Sounds like you had a fantastic day. Good with finding day care and your bike class....fun!
Miss ya.
Jess
what a wonderful day! that pic of annie in the swing is absolutely adorable :)
I tagged you. :)
Annie is SO CUTE in the swing!!!!!!!!
PS - I knew you'd love Meercat Manor!
Post a Comment