Thursday, May 07, 2009

An oldie but a goodie

A little bit back, about 6 weeks ago to be exact, a new little Getz girl came into our family.
Brynn Leigh Godin.
My little sister's new baby girl.
The little girl we were all CERTAIN was going to be a boy.
She is s precious. Looks exactly like her Dad Brody.
So I call her Benjamin Button Brynn Brody...or something of the sort.

Now us three sisters each have daughters very close together ( an 'o7' baby - Rowan, an '08' Annie and now our '09' baby Brynn).

Look out boys, these cousins / ladies are hitting the streets near you in a few years.
Actually if its up to Dale, Annie will never see the streets let alone hit them.

Auntie Heather and Brynn
( don't know why or how this is 'linked'??)
Annie and her cousin...priceless

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Aunite Heather and best wishes to Ali and her little family :)

Jess

Ali said...

Aw hahah that picture is so funny!!!! And Brynn is starting to look like me finally.... yay!

Bloggy Mama said...

Fabulous updates. I've been missing reading your blog - why? I'm not sure. Not why do I miss it, of COURSE I would miss it, but rather... why am I not reading it? Anyhow, blah blah blah. Happy Mother's Day!