This household has been all about the veggies lately.
Spring was in the air this weekend and my wonderful hubby got out there and rottotillered ( sp?) the veggie garden. For once our soil looks great. We are so excited to plant this year, as we have another mouth to feed those wonderful homegrown, organic veggies to!
Speaking of that sweet little extra mouth that inhabits this house... she has started eating veggies.
Started off with peas, and now onto carrots. I am making its myself-so rewarding.
She wasn't quite sure at first, but now she had decided she likes them both, grabbing for the spoon. Its too cute to see the look on her face every first bite. I can just imagine the little thoughts going through her mind.
She really likes her high chair though. Very happy to be sitting like a big girl, so high up.
Its hard to believe her somedays.
P.S. 6 month check up..... 15 pounds ( 50th percentile ). Healthy as can be all around.
I even tattletaled and told the doctor about her fake cough. I told her I was going to... mommys have to keep their word right?
3 comments:
Too funny, Ryder has the same fake cough, must be going around, ha!
The fake cough is cute. Both my kids learned it.
I can't believe how big she is getting....
Post a Comment