I am going to try really hard to post more often. Especially on Tuesdays. Its going to be called... brace yourselves... Tuesday tidbits! Bits of random stuff that can't quite make their own posts, but are worthwhile in sharing.
- I LOVE and am somewhat addicted to the new Truffle Blizzard. Bad.
- I saw a lady filing her nails while driving yesterday... I thought cell phones were bad...
- I went to the New Kids on the Block Concert and am a young girl in love all over again. I love you Joey!!!!!
- I finally won at Monopoly.
- Could the spring blossoms be anymore beautiful??
- I might go camping May Long weekend... am I nuts?
- Just saw SlumDog Millionaire...soo good!
- Made lasagna from scratch today- love being a stay at home mommy!
- There is way too much inapprpriate conduct on the new 90210 for tweens to be watching.
4 comments:
I totally know what you mean about NKOTB! I felt the same way after the concert. I am a re-born fan. I loved Joey growing up, but man oh man, I love Jordan now! haha.
Danni
Nice. Nice. Yes, lasagna... I'm with you. You can make that and work, though... I do ;)
I wish I could be a mom, let alone stay at home...
YUM to the blizzard, and you also made homemade quiche that was AWESOME on tuesday too!!!
Post a Comment