New Game Addiction
The new game as of late... Monopoly.
Bringing it back in... hours at a time.
Dale and I have started to be gamers- board gamers that is. About a month ago we had a craving for Monopoly. We usually try to find our games used, but we just had to have it! We went to Toys R US and there must have been about 30 different versions of the game, I kid you not. We wanted the old school, basic version. $17 dollars later and it was ours!
Since then we have played 4 times. Each one with different company: some named Cluny that are cheaters, always cousin Jeff, and all involving some kind of husband and wife feud-ery.
It is safe to say we addicted to the game. Or addicted to the power, bargaining and greed.

Its funny how everybody has 'their' favs to buy. I seemed to do quite well with my States Ave colour group. See said photo. Dale's dad's thimble landing on me.... oh the memories.
P.S. I like to always be the shoe.... you?
The new game as of late... Monopoly.
Bringing it back in... hours at a time.
Dale and I have started to be gamers- board gamers that is. About a month ago we had a craving for Monopoly. We usually try to find our games used, but we just had to have it! We went to Toys R US and there must have been about 30 different versions of the game, I kid you not. We wanted the old school, basic version. $17 dollars later and it was ours!
Since then we have played 4 times. Each one with different company: some named Cluny that are cheaters, always cousin Jeff, and all involving some kind of husband and wife feud-ery.
It is safe to say we addicted to the game. Or addicted to the power, bargaining and greed.
Its funny how everybody has 'their' favs to buy. I seemed to do quite well with my States Ave colour group. See said photo. Dale's dad's thimble landing on me.... oh the memories.
P.S. I like to always be the shoe.... you?
4 comments:
Ha!! That's a classic, eh? I have the Canada-opolgy version - Christmas gift, years ago.
I like to play Monopoly, but it takes so long. We've developed fast play rules.
heather you are a heartless pagan.
seems to be cheating seems is the way of capitalism...?
sandi...were you drunk when you wrote this??
Post a Comment