Friday, July 11, 2008

Stroller... check!


Slowly, but surely, we have been accumulating all of the neccesities for our upcoming little pumpkin. Today, our awesome stroller arrived.Super stoked. Its funny how you realize your life has drastically changed when you wlk around with a perma grin upon the delivery of your new baby stroller?!


We were able to order the stroller we wanted through our store. Dale had a previous account, so we took advanage and ordered the colour we were desperately hoping for, the model to suit our lifestyle perfectly and all the other little components like car seat adapter, etc.


So it arrived today by Fed Ex. Would I be loony bin material if I walked around the block with it without a baby yet? I am just so dang excited! Maybe thats why Dale won't let me take it out of the box yet...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good! What kind is it?

Bloggy Mama said...

Sweet!! Looks like it will suit you well!

Anonymous said...

hehehe, you are too funny. Looks great though!
Jess