Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Life of a Zombie

Its amazing how something that is a size of strawberry right now can completely rule your life. Already getting his/her mommy ready for the way its going to be I think...
I have been plagued with what I can 'all day sickness.' I am on a special anti nausea drug from the doctor, which seems to help quite a bit. I have little appetite for much, except sweets and carbs, and the smell of almost anything will put me over the edge..or toilet. Actually opening the fridge seems to be the worst right now. Or walking by someone who is smoking. Ugh. How to get our kids to not smoke- a whole other topic that yes, Dale and I have already discussed.

Back to zombie life. Thank goodness for our new couches. They are my life. My saviour right now. We are like to two peas in a pod. I'm sure we day dream about each other. So naturally, with couches and Gingi cuddles comes... TV. Bad habit. I have been absorbing alot of boob tube lately. A lot. Lots of newly discovered shows, old favs, and new great movies. And popcorn...mmmm... popcorn...
(Did I mention I am also on spring break....)

Heres my take on a few:
  1. The new Bachelor ( which started last night) - I think he looks all of 15. Accent cute, but hasn't quite won my heart yet. I think he picked some wrong girls and left some of my favs out. And Stacey, drunky skunky witht he underwear move- YIKES!
  2. Life of Ryan - my MTV new find. Love this show. Something about his monotone dictation of the whole things gets me hooked. ANd hte whole girlfriend thing- Ryan- you wanted her, now you don't . Make up your mind. I think she is too quiet anyways.
  3. Ellen - loving Day time TV- could she be any more hilarious!
  4. Girlicious ( Pussycat Dolls) - ok, not my proudest moment. But I really like it! Shoot me. Actually dont -you would have two charges.
  5. August Rush - the best PG 13 movie I have seen in a long time. Maybe its my prenatal emotions, but gosh this was a tearjerker. I actually wanted to cuddle with Dale afterwards too. A must see!
  6. Style by Jury - Too cool- what tranformations! Love it!

3 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

You are hilarious. So sorry that you are having a rough go. I hope that it gest better soon. I always heard "sick mommy means healthy baby/placenta" if that makes you feel even a twinge better.

Anonymous said...

poor heathy..... I love those shows too! Although Brody and I are trying to not watch TV lately.... so I missed the bachelor.

Bean said...

Heather, Congratulations on your little growing baby!! I am looking forward to reading about the weeks ahead! You seriously make me laugh with your blogs. Good luck with your "all day sickness." Hope it passes soon.