Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter to you all!
Hopefully everybody had a great day ( I was just about to say 'nice that Easter fell on a Sunday this year...' - enough said).
I had a wonderful day. I felt good today. Mom and I went for a very relaxing pedicure this morning. Followed by a an afternoon of napping and movie watching on the couch with my hubby. Its very seldom he wants to partake- so this is a good thing!
we just got back from a nice dinner with my Mom and Brad.
Now its nighty night time.
I'm crossing my fingies that tomorrow I wake up feeling same if not better.
I mean come on baby... I ate carrots tooday... twice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear Heather - you went to Catholic school and your a teacher.... hoepfully those kind of "Easter Sunday" comments don't make their way into the classroom lol!