Friday, November 03, 2006

Wedding Checklist


Things are slowly, but surely falling into place for the wedding. It is such a relief to be checking things off the list. I am trying to do things now so when it gets closer I am not a stress case...becuase we all now Patootie...

1. Venue booked- beautiful Lone Pine Ranch
2. Photographer booked - Michelle, who did our engagement photos(which we LOVE)
3. Caterer - Yellow Rose Catering- Linda is amazing!
4. Flowers- Farmers Market- fresh garden flowers in mason jars with raffia
5. Save the Dates almost all out in the mail
6. DJ- our awesome friend Dave, who is just getting more and more busy, confirmed with us today! YAY!
7. Bridesmaids -Jenn and Ally, and Groomsmen- Bradley
8. My ring is in 'wax mold' stage...so gorgeous!
9. Hmmm... I feel like I need something else...a dress!! YIKES!
10. Now it is the rest of those little things that will pick away at my psyche...

Getting sooo excited everytime I think about it. Even at Petcetera the other night I had to give Dale's last name... already running into the "umm...pardon mne?" LOL
 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

yahoo!!! You are incredible getting all that done plus full-time job!!! Good work, girl!

Anonymous said...

wow - good planning! can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like its going to be a wonderful day !!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather!

Your engagement photos are absolutely amazing!! You are doing a great job planning your wedding -lots of fun!