Thursday, November 30, 2006

House Hunting....HELLO KITCHEN!

As we peruse the market, it still kills me to think we may have to demolish our old funky little home. But then, we came across this one, thanks to my big sis. It is built the same year as ours but its one of those cute 2 storey character houses. I have fallen in love with it. Just look at the kitchen... it has my crazy name all over it! dale thinks I am crazy if he thinks we can afford it, so I have a lot of persuading to do....
 Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

ali said...

that house rocks! i thought it was a show kitchen at first!!!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a show kitchen too! It looks sooo funky!

Anonymous said...

Totally a heather house!!! Good Luck plotting your persuasion plan!!
Jess

Elizabeth said...

That is an incredible kitchen!

Anonymous said...

yes well remember if you can take that land deal your mortgage will still be less than half of all of ours!!!! how can you not afford it?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kitchen. Love to see the rest of the house. Looks like you 4 belong there.