Monday, November 20, 2006

Apparently not...

This morning at 6am there was a guy in our backyard as I went to go let the dogs out. No we don't sell crack - wrong house. I screamed so loud when I saw him, the neighbours came outside. We called the cops because the lunatic then went into the nearby-favourite-house-on-the-street. The cops came and did a drive-by but can't do much more. Dale told them it was an atempted intrusion.... pretty sure we have a totally secure and fenced yard...

It boils down to the fact that I HATE my neighbours and their business they run out of their house. Public Forum or not I am starting to get VERY angry!

:(

Whats a nice young family to do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what kind of comment is that!? youre being mobbed!

i would say your nice little family may need to relocate to a different part of town that isnt so easy for unlikables to walk to, youll need a bigger home soon anyway with all the mini honkeys and patooties!

Elizabeth said...

move to Kamloops? hehe

Heather said...

scary to think about those little mini us's!