Monday, May 08, 2006


Some Reno Updates...

Dale and I are super busy trying to get a good start on the huge list of renovations we are undertaking. So far we have been pretty successful.
Dale built a garage when he first bought our house several years ago to store all his 'toys', and now we are getting it stucco-ed so we can paint it when we paint the house.

So first Dale put up all the other trim, and then a buddy of his came and put stucco on it.

It is crazy how much it looks like a little house now in our backyard! We think we eventually be painting green with a red/brown trim?! Still a bit undecided!



Dale, my amazing little handyman, also put up this beautiful arbor for me! It will look even better once painted and our newly planted grass all grows in!! Dale is also building a fence along that right side. I know what your thinking...Dale's doing alot of work...I help a lot too! :)

1 comment:

djdestructo said...

Dale, when Heather is finished working you to near death......I have some renos that need to be completed up here. It appears as though you do fine work. Does she make you work through the night as well?