Thank you for all your kind words and wishes!
However, I feel like I owe you an update.
My poor 'little' 'orange' annie girl decided to celebrate Halloween a smidge early. She was taken back into the hospital on Tuesday with really bad jaundice and weight loss/ dehydration as a result :(
It has been really hard for Dale and I not have her at home, and we go every 3 hours to help feed her and give her lots of cuddles.
She was supposed to be home yesterday, and then they found a bacteria bug in her urethra, and an acute bladder infection! It seems to never end.
So she stayed last night as well, is on antibiotics, and the pediatrician will fill us in this morning as to the latest and hopefully greatest. The good news is her jaundice is pretty much gone, its just her bladder infection we are praying for. She had an ultrasound on her kidneys yesterday that might explain more. I will keep you posted as we learn more.
We just want our baby girl home!!! Please keep us in your prayers. Thanks for always being such a great support network for me, I truly appreciate it!
4 comments:
Oh little Annie, she is in our thoughts. Cutie Patootie. She will be just fine and home soon!
Thinking of you guys Heather and wishing you all the best and hopefully little sweet Annie will be home soon. Take care!
Hi Heather- thanks for the update, I was wondering. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your new little family. Stay strong, take care and I am sure Annie will be home and healthy soon.
Love Jess
xoxoxo
Been there, done that - ultrasound, too!!
Hugs to you all!! Praying over here...
Post a Comment