Thursday, August 28, 2008

Things that have made me smile in the last 24 hours


  • watching Happy Feet at "Movie in the Park" with some friends last night
  • watching Ginger make friends through a glass door at a chipmunk staring right back at her
  • my hubby shaving the RIDICULOUS moustache he thought was funny to grow
  • drinking cherry vanilla creme soda
  • listening to baby's heartbeat- gets me everytime
  • gaining only 1 pound since the last doctors appointment
  • sleeping straight through from 11:30-3:30 last night
  • being able to re-connect with my fav soap opera now that I am a stay at home mom
  • shopping for a new laptop
  • buying bags of fresh and local fruit and veggies from the market yesterday

3 comments:

Maureen said...

How simple life can be. Why do we make it so difficult? Thanks for letting me remember the simple things.

Bloggy Mama said...

Sweet!! Love your belly.

Lisa said...

I was going to ask why boys think the mustache thing is so funny...until I realized it's because it is, and I'm secretly jealous that I can't do it too.

And yet we certainly are happy when it's time for that particular joke to end.