Oh my gosh! Heather, you look amazing! What a wonderful keepsake. I shoulda, woulda, coulda, but I didn't. And as soon as your babe is born, it's way too late to take belly shots. ha!
I love the writing on the belly shot, and the heart with Dale's hands.
I'm excited to hear about your baby being born. We should get together after and exchange stories.
4 comments:
adorable! i love the one of you sitting and looking up, and the last one!
very cute pictures Heather! You look great!!
Oh my gosh! Heather, you look amazing! What a wonderful keepsake. I shoulda, woulda, coulda, but I didn't. And as soon as your babe is born, it's way too late to take belly shots. ha!
I love the writing on the belly shot, and the heart with Dale's hands.
I'm excited to hear about your baby being born. We should get together after and exchange stories.
Thinking of you, Anita
What fantastic pictures. You look fabulous.
Post a Comment