Well overdue... the pictures that is.

15 weeks

Kelowna's cold snap in APril with snow at 17 weeks. Looking just chubby here :(
-1.JPG)
There's the belly!It is something growing, not just too much dinner! 18 weeks.
-1.JPG)
19 weeks! ALmost halfway there! Belly quite obvious now! Can we say chest take -over!? What the hell? I thought I got rid of those bad boys???
-1.JPG)
Lots of comments from people that I am really showing for how far along I am. Sorry- can't help how my baby grows!? My doctor has assured me there is just one, but we do go for our first ultrasound next week, so then we will know for sure.
Sickness- pretty much gone, now near normal excpet for the most random pukes. I don't wish that 'morning' sickness upon anybody!
3 comments:
You are totally showing!!! Any feelings towards boy or girl???
You are beautiful and I'm glad that you are over your morning sickness. I'm also thrilled you are back to the blogging world.
You look great Heather! So cute! I'm glad you're "morning" sickness has subsided, and I'm sorry that you lost faith in me as a deserted blogger :( haha.
Danni
Post a Comment