Weight a Minute...
With the holiday season over, and the binge eating and drinking coming to end alongside it, I have started to get back into being 'me' in 'my old body'.
The district volleyball league started last night, and our team did surprisingly well for being a bit rusty. Last year we won the non-competitive league, so this year we do have quite the reputation! We won 4-1 though last night...off to a good start. A litle sore this morning though!??
I also signed on for another school district initiative- a pedometer challenge! I'm very excited about this too! Our school gets as many participants (staff) and we track our 'steps' with a free pedometer for prizes and sutff each week. Talk about peer pressure to get out there and exercise!
I'm also hoping to gt involved in an All Sports League. My friend Cluny is trying to get a co-ed team together, and once a week we will play a different sport. Anything from basketball to dodgeball! How fun!
So those are my attempts to get back to feeling normal, and still be able to induldge in the treats still left over in the staff room!?? You?
3 comments:
Oh my gosh how fun! The All Sports League is like gym class all over again!
i would love to feel 'normal' in my body, but it still isnt mine yet, one day...the price we pay, and is so worth it, enjoy your body while you have it!
"weight" a minute.......very clever.
How's the Etsy thing going.....
Dad
Post a Comment