Monday, November 19, 2007

Couch-licious

Is it bad to be so happy and addicted to something so materialistic??!

I guess we have just gone so long, convincing oursleves we either couldn't afford, or didn't need new couches. Probably more so the first.

But holy dina! I am so happy!
  • Bye -bye futon (otherwise known as the puked-on, thanks to our fine friends ...cough cough Katie & Jess et al)

  • Dale and I each get our own couch! No more squishy sharesies

  • We can invite friends over in the winter months as well (summer we have our nice new deck/patio set)

  • Dog hair just wipes off!??(x2) No more vaccumming the couch!

  • We can start nesting, being of our nice 'married couple' things!
  • Maybe the trim will make its way back on now that the new window is finally in too??!!

Don't push your luck Heather....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy moly your house is changing one room at a time! Looks great!

Anonymous said...

very nice!

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTLEY FABULOUS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those couches looked great!