Thursday, October 05, 2006

Gobble - Gobble Happy Thanksgiving everyone...
As you can see...yes, I am a nerd. haha. I bought this cute turkey hat becuase my clas is memorizing a poem about a turkey and performing it infront of the school at an assembly next week. I thought what better incentive than to have a cool costume too!
I had them all try it on so I could send a picture home to their parents for Thanksgiving...
Then they made me try it on...and then I asked if one of them could take a picture...

Dale and I are heading to the cabin for the weekend. What better way to indulge in things we are thankful for! A nice wekend away form schoolwork, reno's and all the other fun things life has in store these days...I'll check back in on Monday...

Don't eat too much turkey ...
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Danni said...

haha, weren't you also awarded most likely to have seasonal sweaters at our grad? ;) have a wonderful thanksgiving!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my that is so cute! Hope you enjoyed your turkey....
miss you,
Jess