trying to take time to stop and smell the flowers
i LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! Congrats guys, they look awesome
These look so good Heather, I'm glad you finally got a nice day to take them.:) Such a cute couple!
oh my, you look beautiful! Who took them??? jess
Lovely lovely lovely. Jealous... They are sooo great! And.. you look amazing.
These pictures look wonderful! The photographer did an amazing job! Heather you look stunning....
Beautiful shots!!!! I love them all!
wow dido! i like the one of you on dale's back the best!!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
i LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! Congrats guys, they look awesome
These look so good Heather, I'm glad you finally got a nice day to take them.:) Such a cute couple!
oh my, you look beautiful! Who took them???
jess
Lovely lovely lovely. Jealous... They are sooo great! And.. you look amazing.
These pictures look wonderful! The photographer did an amazing job! Heather you look stunning....
Beautiful shots!!!! I love them all!
wow dido! i like the one of you on dale's back the best!!!!!
Post a Comment