Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lets keep this {short} and { sweet}

For Halloween festivities this year, Annie was a little China Doll.
Courtesy of my friend Jessica in China who sent Annie a beautiful dress over a year ago, and I have been waiting for the perfect moment to wear it. She had also sent me a gorgeous purse, which when I found Annie immediately longed for to go with her dress. Chopsticks in hair, facepaint on gladly, but wiped off in 0.4 seconds.


As for Dale and I, we went as an Oreo cookie. The pictures hardly do it justice, as I spent hours tracing out the pattern of an oreo cookie... twice. Upon reflection, we aren't a big PDA couple, so having to face each other and cuddle didn't happen a lot , not lending well to the premise of the costume.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!! Annie is adorable in her Qipao- so pretty :)

What a great idea.

Happy Halloween.

Love Jess
xoxo

Kootenay Mom and Dad said...

What a cute doll you have! I love it! And you and Dale are pretty cute too! The costume made me laugh.

Happy Halloween!