What an excellent pun. Absolutely perfect.
Some moments I am so excited for what we have started. Something we have always wanted to do. So very surreal!
Other moments, which lately are happening more often, are more along the lines of 'what are we doing!??'
Every day the house starts to take shape, and it becomes more and more overwhelming. So many decisions and such a stressful process. What if the roof isn't the right angle? What colour of paint for the bedroom? Can I afford the new mortgage? What kind of tub in the ensuite? Where does that plug in go? These are just 5 questions out of thousands I have been dealing with. Literally thousands. Overwhelming to say the least.
But exciting.
I look at our 'steps' over the years...
Dale jack hammered the stairs away for hours yesterday.
I took feel like I am cracking under the pressure of it all.
Gulp. A good sign that now is the time to move out.
Looking forward to the many more steps to come!


2 comments:
Looks fantastic, Heather. Such fun!!
So exciting!!! When do you expect it to be finished? Can't wait to see how all your hard work paid off. It's going to be amazing!!! :)
Danni
Post a Comment