Hi, I don't want to sound stalker-ish... I found your blog on Elizabeth D's blogroll. I noticed your park photos were in City Park Kelowna and wondered if you live around there? I'm a Mom of 3 (3 months til the fourth comes), with my youngest (girl) not much older than your daughter. I was wondering if you would like to meet. I live walking distance from the park. No pressure though. Bye.
2 comments:
So precious. I can't believe how close to one-year-old she is. Think our babies will share a bday?
Hi,
I don't want to sound stalker-ish... I found your blog on Elizabeth D's blogroll. I noticed your park photos were in City Park Kelowna and wondered if you live around there? I'm a Mom of 3 (3 months til the fourth comes), with my youngest (girl) not much older than your daughter. I was wondering if you would like to meet. I live walking distance from the park. No pressure though. Bye.
Post a Comment