Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The inevitable

Well, eventually after being exposed to 58 grimy, germy hands all day, everyday, you are bound to get sick. I guess it is my turn.
Ugh. With Parent Conferences this week, I had no choice but to take tomorrow off in hopes that I can re-gain some normal breathing so I might appear noraml to 29 sets of parents over the next few days.
Ugh.
So I will plug away at Thank You cards from the wedding still ( I think proper etiquette is 2 months?) all day instead of battling the noise level with my sinus ache...hmm... what one is the better trade -off?! Then make my way in at 2:45 for my first set of conferences.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Etiquette is six months for the gift to arrive and a year for thank you cards. Lady, you've got lots of time!!