Ta- Da!
It's been about a year in the making, but the deck is nearly complete! I have put together a little slideshow, but the pictures can't even begin to do it all justice! Plus, it doesn't show all of Dale's hard work and time. It beautiful, and we couldn't be happier! YAY!
![]() ![]() | ![]() ![]() |




7 comments:
Beautiful, wow, you really appreciate the new deck when you show the before and after pictures ! I have to say we did have a lot of fun on the old deck, imagine the fun that can be had on the new deck !!!!
Great job guys,
Katie
Wow, what a transformation!!! Looks great, Dale did an awesome job. Love the new patio furniture too!!!
yes I agree...WOW. It looks amazing, the deck will be so fun, love the color of the house too and the patio furniture- nice job guys!
Jess
(Stumbled over here from Elizabeth's blog.)
Can I just say, WOW! My hubby and I are looking into adding a deck here soon and I must say it was so fun watching that slide show! You guys did an awesome job, that is pure talent. Such a transformation. Looks like a different house. Thanks for the inspiration:)
WOW!! The whole thing is amazing!! We were doing a little planning at our house for an updated deck and some reinforcement work...perhaps we should hire you two to come out to Montreal!!! Or, we might just ask for advice!! Hee hee! Excellent job! I bet you'll have hours of fun out there!
Jennilyn
Heather, that looks AMAZING!! I can't believe how much work that has been for you guys! We are doing our deck this week, the lazy and more expensive way. Keep an eye on my blog for pics...
Nice job of slide show Beaner...you are right - almost doesn't do it justice tho'. Very nice job. Beer even tastes better on it now!
Dad
Post a Comment