Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Hello, my name is Heather and I am addicted to Facebook.
Thanks alot Cluny.
Look me up if you are a member :)



P.S. The cops found my bike! YAY! (edited - the cops didn't say much, just that they found it in the back of the car when busting some guys).



Ha-Ha to criminals and robbers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh cool. You got your bike back!. Did they just find it or did they actually catch the bastards....

Oh by the way "Happy Birthday Dale". Damn - i always forget.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dale! Heather- sp glad they found your bike, and I agree facebook couldn't be more addicting and I am not sure why hey??
Jess

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dale! Heather- sp glad they found your bike, and I agree facebook couldn't be more addicting and I am not sure why hey??
Jess

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BDAY DALE! I forgot too sorry. I joined facebook..... such a good way to keep in touch with old friend!