A quote from a parent...
I received a beautiful card from a parents of one of my students today. I wanted to share it with all of you. There are just so many days when work gets us all down, and yet all it takes is a few words that offer encouragement and reassuarance that we are making a difference.
"Dear Ms. Getz,
We wanted to express our heartfelt thanks for your exceptional efforts in teaching Rachel this year. Every year holds unique challenges and we believe that her success this year is due to her effort but your guidance and encouragement. We wish you the best and thank you."
(keeping names confidential)
This letter, and beautiful gift that accompanied it, really brightened up my day. After battling a nasty sickness over the last week and being away form the school for a couple of days, it was wonderful to come back to this. I love my career!
2 comments:
Fantastic, Heather. Well deserved praise!
not surprising you are probably a very encouraging teacher.
Post a Comment