Thursday, April 27, 2006

JOB NEWS

Well, as it appears in the layouts for next school year, Ms. Getz will no longer be at North Glenmore Elementary School. WAHHHH!! It is really hard for me to come to terms with , but I do have to be thankful for the amazing year I have had and even the fact that I had a full year contract my first year of teaching!
Prospects for Septmeber look promising however, as my principal is truly dedicated to helping me find a job in the district, with hopes of someday being able to return to NGE. The position I am currently will no longer exist to the number of students attending our school. It is unfortumate but again, this year was fantastic! I met some great teachers and made some life long colleagues and friends.
And don't worry, I will definately keep all of you updated, as postings for September come out Monday and I start applying!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yay! That's so exciting for all the postings.. I always like looking at them, even if I don't apply. It's neat to see what moves around. Good luck! I'm sure that you will get something good.

Anonymous said...

Hey,
That is exciting! By the way how do you view those internal postings?? Not that I need a job next year but I am curious to see whats out there....let me know if I can view them...thanks!